Homemade Oreo's-Take II











So the story goes like this...
1. I went to a potluck shabbat and 
2. Someone brought homemade oreo cookies. 
3. They were beautiful and everyone loved them. 
4. They were the perfect potluck dessert
5.  I wanted to make them. 

Since I couldn't get the recipe from the baker, I had to do some recon work via the web. I found a few but could't pick just one until I woke up this morning at 4AM and decided to try Smitten Kitten's recipe. I must have still been a little tired because I not only burned the first batch but I added 3/4cup TOO much butter.  When I took the cookies out of the oven, needless to say, I was not a happy camper...I waited a few hours and tired again. And the finished product... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails