Challah...

6-Strand Braided Challah
Challah Dough Ball
I recently taught a challah baking class at The Wellness Community in West Los Angeles. The Wellness Community (TWC) is a not for profit organization that offers free services to those with cancer and their loved ones. Monday-Saturday there are yoga classes, tai chi classes, workshops, support groups

Poppy Seeds to compliment
all free of charge. A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege of teaching a class and what a rewarding was to spend a Friday afternoon. There were 13 wonderful women and one awesome dude in my class. we had a great time and the challah's turned out delicious. I didn't get any pictures of the class but I baked challah last night so here is the 1, 2, 3 of challah baking!
Shabbat Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails